Telangana ePass Scholarship Status Check Online the Telangana government offers a good opportunity for backward class students to excel in their academics. If you belong to ST/SC/BC categories, then you can fill up application form for Telangana ePass scholarship. The procedure of application is very easy and you can do it online. All the necessary details need to be uploaded and the process needs to be completed step by step.
Telangana ePass Scholarship Status Check Online 2018-19
Once the application is submitted, students would definitely want to know the status of the same. In order to check TS ePass scholarship status online, the following details need to be filled in on the official website.
- Application number
- SSC hall ticket number
- SSC pass type
- Year of pass
- Academic year.
Telangana ePass Scholarship Status Check Online
Given below is step by step procedure of checking the Telangana ePass scholarship status online.
- First, go the official website
- Visit the official website of Telangana ePass telanganapass.cgg.gov.in. if you are from Andhra Pradesh, then visit www.apepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Once you do so, you would get a page which would ask you to enter state i.e. Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. After selecting the state, it’s easier to check status.
- Once the state is selected, there would appear a page for security. Click on the option “Advanced” and then click on the option “Proceed to Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in”.
- Sometimes, this screen might not appear and you will directly be redirected to the website.
- Select the option “Scholarship Status”
- When you proceed further, you need to check the option of “Scholarship status”.
- You can do so by hovering the mouse on ‘Scholarship section’ which falls under the section “Kalyana Lakshmi”.
- All you need to do is click on “Scholarship status”.
- Enter the necessary details
- After checking the option “Scholarship status”, you would be redirected to a new page, wherein you would have an option of “Post metric” or “Pre-matric”.
- After selecting the right option, you need to enter your application number. You also need to select the academic year properly.
- After that, enter the SSC hall ticket number, followed by the year you have passed.
- SSC pass type also needs to be selected If SSC is cleared in the first attempt itself, the option “AP Regular” needs to be selected.
- Even the date of birth needs to update in a proper and specific format. For example, if 7th April 1990 is your birth date, then you need to enter it as 07041990.
- Check all the details and get the TS ePass application status
- After entering all details, select the “Get status” option. Once you do so, you will get all the details, along with transactions and photographs.
- You will see 2 options. If the application status has been updated as “Sent to Treasury”, it means that your scholarship is sanctioned and is sent to the Treasury Department, who will then send it to your bank. If it’s showing “Pending at DO for Sanction”, it means that your application hasn’t been sanctioned.
So these were some simple steps to check the ePass scholarship status